Toilet & Support Rails
Restore confidence and safety to everyday activities, without the fear of slipping or falling.
The Premier Care ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Compliant Toilet provides added safety and ease-of-use in the privacy and security of your own bathroom.
Most of us use the toilet many times throughout the day, but for some it can be a struggle to sit comfortably and to stand once you're done. Our ADA Compliant Toilet is over 3 inches higher than regular toilets and features an elongated bowl for greater comfort and easy use.
Make your daily routines easy, safe, and convenient with an ADA Compliant Toilet from Premier Care in Bathing.
- Height of 18.625 inches exceeds ADA Compliance Standards and makes using the toilet easier when sitting down and when getting up.
- An elongated deep bowl accommodates more body types and helps keep the bathroom clean
Premier Care in Bathing, the world leader in safe bathing products and accessories, provides White Glove Installation Services from our network of highly trained and experienced installers. We fully guarantee our products and workmanship with a comprehensive warranty that is backed by more than 30 years of service and installation around the world.
- Minimal water usage for more eco-friendly functionality and lower water bills
- The SOFTCLOSE™ seat and lid closes slowly and automatically after you give it a slight push
- Combine the Safety Bars with the ADA Toilet and never again worry about using the toilet
- Two 28" reinforced toilet safety bars with swing up hinges made of the highest quality materials and mounting brackets
- Significantly increase your safety while lowering and rising from the toilet seat
- Can be mounted on the wall or the floor
- Swing-a-way design for safety and efficient space utilization
- Commercial grade construction for strength and durability
- Custom mounted for your individual needs