White-Glove Installation by Industry Professionals
Fast, friendly installation, backed by three decades of experience and a commitment to quality.
With most installations completed in just one to two days, our process is proven, fast, and focused on quality. Professional, ethical and dedicated, Premier Care‘s installation experts work to ensure your complete satisfaction with your new Walk-In Bath or Shower.
Backed by the Premier Care Promise
All Premier Care in Bathing™ products are designed and built to the highest quality standards. These strict standards have been established, upheld and backed by our Premier Care Promise for over 30 years.
Installed with Your Safety and Comfort in Mind
With a customized design and fitting process, our focus throughout our professional, white-glove installation is ensuring your complete satisfaction. Each Walk-In Bath or shower we install receives specialized care and attention to ensure a great fit for your needs, your home, and your lifestyle.
All Premier Care in Bathing installations are completed by qualified remodeling and plumbing professionals who operate with precision, courtesy and professionalism. Their expertise and skilled training allows them to fully transform your bathroom space into a relaxing, comfortable and, most importantly, safe environment that helps you maintain your independence at home. Our work is not done until we have fully met and exceeded your satisfaction, ensuring every single Walk-In Bath or Easy Access Shower installation upholds our promise of quality, service and security.
Installation service and benefits:
- Professional installation of all Walk-In Baths, Powered Baths, and Walk-In Showers
- Considerate advice and guidance through the entire process
- Design expertise from experienced specialists
- Full-service includes removal of old bath or shower and disposing of it, adapting your existing plumbing, installing your new Walk-In Bath or Shower, and finishing off any tiling or painting surrounding the area
- Demonstration and instructions on how to get the most from your new Walk-In Bath or Easy Access Shower